Based in Freising, Germany
PC, Mac, Linux
AirlineSim is the online airline simulation game for pros: With its sophisticated planning, reservation, inventory and management systems it allows you to run your own virtual airlines as if it were the real thing! Assemble your fleet and get your carrier off the ground today!
Plan: Build your flight schedule using AirlineSim's advanced planning features. Then pick the right aircraft for your fleet and deploy them to operate it.
Compete: Watch how virtual passengers book your flights using a state-of-the-art reservation system that generates billions of connections from your own and your competition's flights.
Monitor: Keep an eye on your load factors and those of your competitors. Adjust prices and service levels to adjust to an ever-changing market situation.
- Manage your network with individual scheduling, pricing and service settings.
- Choose your aircraft, organize their maintenance and employ them efficiently.
- Cooperate in Alliances or by forming Interline Agreements, leasing out aircraft, providing terminal capacities and more.
- Airport capacities, traffic rights, passenger demand and about everything else is modelled after the real world.
- The simulation runs in real-time. 7 hours in reality are 7 hours in-game.
- The community, our support team and various forms of documentation will help you get started in no time.
- Play the game in English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, or Chinese.
- With over 300 different aircraft types and 4000 destinations worldwide, the world feels real.
There are currently no trailers available for AirlineSim. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for AirlineSim, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
simulogics allows for the contents of AirlineSim to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from AirlineSim is legally & explicitly allowed by simulogics.
Our games are made for experts, by experts. Our developers and our players share a love for deep simulations, for quirky interfaces, for real interactions with real people, for worlds modeled after our own, for mechanics that value actual experience over experience points, for themes and settings ignored by most of the industry, for fairness and for real consequences. In short: We make games that few others would dare to make!
More information on simulogics, our logo & relevant media are available here.